ISTC of the CIS countries by oil and gas profile “We are the future of the XXI century”
The conference is held with the support of the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs in order to identify and support promising youth research projects, strengthen the educational and scientific relations between the youth of the CIS countries studying in the oil and gas profile.
More than 200 representatives from 80 organizations and universities of the fuel and energy complex (FEC), leading scientists from research industry institutes and leaders of industry companies in the CIS countries are planning to participate in the conference. Within the framework of the conference, there will be work of panel discussions and thematic trainings in the following areas:
- Actual problems of improving the quality of oil and gas education in the CIS countries. Lack of engineering and technical personnel – the problem of the XXI century;
- IT in industry and implementation of the innovative youth projects into production;
- Career opportunities of graduates of oil and gas universities of the CIS countries;
- Development of youth scientific associations and formation of personnel potential of the oil and gas industry of the CIS countries;
- Memory, attention and intellectual development;
- Time management and goal setting;
- Art of public speaking;
- Project management and teamwork.
The conference will also include team building events, an intellectual game and educational lectures for participants
- 23.11.2018 - end of the registration
- postgraduate students
- PhD students
- young scientists