«We are the future of the XXI century»
From November 28 to 30, 2018, in Moscow, on the basis of the Gubkin University will take place Youth Scientific and Technical Conference of the CIS countries on the oil and gas profile “We are the future of the XXI century”. The event is held within the framework of a grant from the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs (“Rosmolodezh”) in order to develop youth policy, which is carried out by supporting interregional and international interaction of young people, aimed at the mutual penetration of the values of Russian and world culture. Additionally, at the conference an intellectual game will take place.
Main topics of the conference
- The development of student scientific associations in oil and gas universities of the CIS countries: the formation of the human resources, prepared for research, design and production activities.
- Actual problems of improving the quality of oil and gas education in the CIS countries
- Actual problems of engineering education: the lack of engineering and technical personnel – the problem of the XXI cent
- Youth and IT – a new look at the development of the industry
- Implementation of the innovative youth projects into production
- Solving the problems of publishing the results of youth research in international citation databases
- Career opportunities of graduates of oil and gas universities of the CIS countries